Story of my life

So here it is... my story. Have you ever seen the movie good luck chuck? That's me One of the most un luckiest girl you will ever meet. Pretty much every day my life is an adventure of things going wrong. So i thought i would share my mishaps and bad luck with all of you!
With love
Amanda

officer...did i do something wrong


July 16th


Had to be at work at 6 for inventory yuck yuck.... everything went pretty smooth only bad thing that happened this morning is someone threw away my coffee cup...... ugh i re use the one i get from the gas station I've yet to find one that holds 24oz. On my way home from work i was throwing away my trash into a bag that i had in my car and swerved a little coming up on the gate.(i live on a military base) The civilian military policeman asked for my id couldn't find my military id then realized i didnt have my drivers license cuz we went to the water fest. and My hubby held on to it for me and i just forgot to get it back this morning....so then after waiting for my husband to get there to show them my license i get out of the car to get it from him. the officer yells at me to get back in the car.... i was like well jeez... so he went and got my id from my hubby told him he thought i was drunk....really i barely went over the freaking line. so after twenty minutes of waiting i get a ticket for failure to maintain proper control of vehicle and warning for not having my id. so worst case i get as few points taking away but still....fml Im never gonna clean out my car again.......while driving

and while im writing you this right now my dog threw up.....he threw up 3 socks and and looks to be the bottom hem of a pair of jeans that had been cut off....only thing is i haven't cut any or my jeans..... and why is my dog eating freaking socks!!!! my goodness... off to the vet on Monday.


p.s. i was making dinner and also just burned my forearm on the oven door....yup another one of those days

1 comment:

  1. Hey... I always blamed the washing machine for eating socks... now we find out that its Max! LOL
    gotta love doggies.. they eat anything (obviously!)

    ReplyDelete