Story of my life

So here it is... my story. Have you ever seen the movie good luck chuck? That's me One of the most un luckiest girl you will ever meet. Pretty much every day my life is an adventure of things going wrong. So i thought i would share my mishaps and bad luck with all of you!
With love
Amanda

Any jobs for a 3yr old?













July 11th, 2010





We just got back from Illinois yesterday i went to facebook my daughters baby sitter to let her know ill be dropping her off in the morning and saw her post " Packing for Florida we leave tomorrow morning" Great day. So i call every friend i know, ....i can't i work tomorrow, sorry I'm in new york this week, No my son has a doc apt. i cant i have sooo much i have to get done tomorrow....and so not one person....well shit. guess ill take her into work in the morning ....


July 12th


Well i got up early to go to work...with my daughter... I went to my store manager office asked to see the sched. book and saw i had wens off. So i asked can i switch my day off for today and work wens. She said.... NO i need you to work today so u need to work. ......even though there were 3 other people working in my dept. So im like well do u have a job for my 3 yr old cuz.....then the phone rang and she pond me off to a assist. manager. she was like well ya cant work ya cant work and so i got the day off. I suppose its not to bad of a day after all....

1 comment:

  1. hey hun. I really did have a lot of stuff I needed to get done... so I'm sorry I couldnt watch her. I'm glad things worked out though.

    p.s. i like reading your blog its good and its very pretty

    ReplyDelete