Story of my life

So here it is... my story. Have you ever seen the movie good luck chuck? That's me One of the most un luckiest girl you will ever meet. Pretty much every day my life is an adventure of things going wrong. So i thought i would share my mishaps and bad luck with all of you!
With love
Amanda

July 15th


So the sitter that was watch's my daughter didn't realize she was watching her all day...so my hubby was gonna get off work early to pick her up at noon...well he couldn't pick her up he had to stay....so after twenty minutes of trying to find a sitter number 2 for the day we finally got one. On my lunch break i had to go pick her up at sitter number 1's house and take her to sitter's number 2's house then get max dog food ( did i mention he is picky..yup and only food he will eat is 47.50 for a 30lb bag.... great huh!! so i go back to work (late) day goes by alright i go get my daughter from sitter 2 we were gonna go to the drive in movies so i was grabbing subway for dinner.... i went in subway and asked for a chicken salad sandwich.....she said it was a limited edition and we no longer have it...i thought i was going to cry Ive had that every time i go to subway since it came out(and i go A LOT) i was devastated... I'm still pretty upset about it now actually. i settled for a chicken boob sandwich and went on my way. Got home to feed the family found out no movies cuz the person who invited us had a sick son. so then decided to go to the water festival. So as we began to eat and our bread was soggy as heck. the guy put wayyyyy to much oil and vinegar on our sandwich and it soaked into the bread.....dinner pretty much ruined.....at least the water fest. went well

No comments:

Post a Comment