Story of my life

So here it is... my story. Have you ever seen the movie good luck chuck? That's me One of the most un luckiest girl you will ever meet. Pretty much every day my life is an adventure of things going wrong. So i thought i would share my mishaps and bad luck with all of you!
With love
Amanda

faux Monkeys



Oct 21st


Today we took Adrianna to the pumpkin patch. We had a lot of fun took a tractor ride to pick put our pumpkins went through a "sugar cane maze" since corn doesn't exist is Sc lol. Doing the sugar cane maze a boy came running up behind Adrianna and it scared her. Andrew gave her a stick and said well if he does it again hit with a stick. A minute later he can running by she swung her stick like a baseball bat and had a I'm gonna "destroy you" look on her face she missed but the boy got the point he didn't run by her anymore, Andrew couldn't be prouder and i could stop laughing...

So they had a little petting area which had horses and ducks, pigs and bunnies the typical far animals. Well we walked up and i stood in front of a cage there were about 15 people around me I go awww look at the monkeys. Everyone looked at me turned around real fast and were searching to find these moneys my husband got really excited and i had everyone on the hunt even the lady that worked there. About 2 seconds later i said " um i mean bunnies look at the bunnies" You could see monkey searchers disappointment when if fact there were no monkeys... They lady that worked there said well i didn't think we had any monkeys but ya never know haha. My husband was the most sad about the whole situation for he was the one most excited about seeing monkeys poor guy i think ill take him to the zoo ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment