Story of my life

So here it is... my story. Have you ever seen the movie good luck chuck? That's me One of the most un luckiest girl you will ever meet. Pretty much every day my life is an adventure of things going wrong. So i thought i would share my mishaps and bad luck with all of you!
With love
Amanda

excuse me, have you seen my clothes?


Aug 6th

So today started off pretty well, not alot went on just work. Later in the afternoon i went and got some coffee was drinking out of the straw being safe ya know...Nope the straw squirted coffee all down my shirt....or course right. So The girl i was working with say hey go back and just put a ice cube on the spots just hold it there it will come right out!. So there i was....in the break room holding a ice cube on my boob and one on my stomach. Another lady thats works there walked in looked at me with a curious but unsure expression turned around and walked out with out saying a word...fantastic she thinks im a freak. By the way the ice cube trick....ya didn't work. so i scrubbed it with soap and water until it came out.... then i went back to the sales floor with a soaking wet 1/2 see through shirt. ANd after it dried...coffee stains were still visible.......sigh


Aug 7th
Well back to work again for me today i has to close it was crazy busy for the tax free weekend. I went in the dressing room and cleaned them all out while putting the clothes back on hangers and what not i came across a pair of worn khaki shorts and a grungy tank top. I thought wow how nice someone comes in and changes there clothes and steals the new ones. Jerks. soo i call the Loss prevention lady and told my manager about it. And the loss prevention was looking on camera to see if they see anyone and what not.... But then.... A lady comes to the register..... Excuse me.. have you seen my clothes? i stepped out to get a different size and went back and they are gone!!!! SO i in fact was the clothes stealer not her.... soo i gave her clothes back i her and called off the search. Apparently im being a little too efficient at my job and need to calm a down a bit. talking people clothes and all.....ah haha everyone got a good laugh at me for that one.
what can i say, Story of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment