Story of my life

So here it is... my story. Have you ever seen the movie good luck chuck? That's me One of the most un luckiest girl you will ever meet. Pretty much every day my life is an adventure of things going wrong. So i thought i would share my mishaps and bad luck with all of you!
With love
Amanda

You can now get office supplies at belk!!!

Nov 3rd



Not really but if im working you may get lucky......

Today was crazy we are doing presale for on of belks biggest events in which we try to get everyone to let us hold there merchandise until that weekend which is when the big sale is so they don't have to come in standing in big long lines to get the good good sale prices so we just hold there items in the back charge the account sat. morning so hey get the good deals with out having to come in ...our goal was 20000 dollars for each employee.



SO i worked alone for most the day today presaleing like crazy i was up to my elbows in bags being he register that needed to go to the back. Finally my other co worker arrived and i could breathe i lost the stapler and my pens and about to loose my mind. I figured I'd find everything once i cleaned up...nope no stapler could be found. I took some more bags to the back and when i came back my co worker said the stapler has been found. O good i say ya...u put it in a Lady's back of clothes, she got in her can and looked at her stuff and though well i didn't by a stapler! She thought maybe is was our.....Ha ha sure was



Its almost as funny was the time i was wrapping a bday present for my 3 yr old niece at the time and lost the scissors and when we were at my sisters opening gifts she opens my present and my little niece pulled out the scissors from her present and my sister demanded why the heck i gave a 3 yr old scissor....that where they went huh.... haha just another day of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment